Sketch version 3.7 brings some bigger updates than usual. These are just a few of my favorite updates!
- You can now override images in Symbol instances alongside text
- Text overrides are more flexible and they now move their trailing layers
- Symbols can now be nested as deep as you want
- Copying Symbols and Styles between documents no longer updates existing Symbols and Styles in the document, but creates a new one instead
- Lost your cursor? Just shake it, and the pointer turns into the Sketch logo. Just kidding.
- Shared Styles now no longer sync automatically, to help ensure there is less accidental edits
- Artboards can now be auto-sized to fit their contents with a single action
- Sketch now remembers the width of the Layer List between windows
- Sketch now remembers if you had the Page Panel open or not